Thursday 24 May 2012

This LEGO Avengers Quinjet Is Your Homemade-Spoiler-Alert Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

LEGO is swamping my life. They have invaded all facets of every hobby, book or movie that I find interesting by designing a set around it. But I have no problems with that. Except for this Quinjet Aerial Battle Set maybe. You see, I haven't seen the movie yet, and the aerial battle scene has already been ruined for me! How could it possible live up to my reenactments? I've tried every possible scenario between the Quinjet and Loki ? and he loses no matter what. Those rockets are wicked and all he has is some minion and a golden staff. The set comes with Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Loki and Loki's chariot-riding foot soldier. The Quinjet alone is pretty cool too with two pods, and dual flick missiles. And if having a prison pod specifically for Loki isn't a clear spoiler alert, I don't know what is. More »


san diego attractions sharm el sheikh spring hill suites

No comments:

Post a Comment